Kettler Kadett Rowing Machine 7977-900
A quality rowing machine!
With it's special outrigger technology, the Kadett rowing machine by Kettler executes a circular rowing motion which is very similar to actual rowing on water. The degrees of resistance can be regulated with the hydraulic cylinders and the foot rests are individually adjustable to the length of the user's legs.Rowing not only improves your stamina and endurance, but also strengthens your back, shoulder, arm and thigh muscles. Important exercise data, like number of strokes, stroke frequency and training pulse are shown on the digital display.
Two hydraulic cylinders for resistance force
Folding arms with continuous adjustment of force
Setting of resistance between 1 and 12
Comfortable smooth-running seat mounted on rollers
Anti-slip floor protectors
Maximum load: 285 lbs.
Training computer: Measures time, number of strokes, speed of strokes, distance covered during session, total distance covered, energy consumption and pulse rate. Two hydraulic cylinders, setting of resistance between 1 and 12. Comfortable, smooth running seat rollers mounted on rails. Moving foot plates with straps, position adjustable to leg length.
- High resolution LCD digital display is easy to read
- Informative computer provides the following workout data: Time, Distance, Energy Consumed, Strokes, Pulse Rate, and Frequency
- Includes an infrared earlobe clip sensor measures pulse rate electronically. Optional: Polar® T34 chest strap heart rate monitor which senses heart rate and wirelessly transmits the data to the computer (Item# 7937-600 Cardio Pulse Set)
- Computer includes a recovery feature which provides a cardio wellness grading indexed 1 to 6 to track improvement
- Scan Computer includes a scan function enabling it to rotate the workout information to a larger digital readout in the center of the display
- Two industrial strength hydraulic pistons provide resistance adjustment knobs to vary the resistance level
- Resistance levels are changed by using adjustment knobs with settings from 1 to 12 providing a wide and challenging range of resistance
- Biomechanically correct footplates offer a natural pivoting action providing a full longitudinal rowing motion
- Thick padding on the seat provides maximum comfort and combines with top grade rollers to yield exceptionally smooth performance
- Seat smoothly glides along a steel track
- Seat is built with sealed ball bearings to eliminate need for lubrication
- Unit can be folded for vertical storage in order to free up space (Folded Dims:59"x20"x18")
- Frame is made of high carbon steel and powder coated and has a lifetime warranty against breakage
- Unit operates using 2 "AA" batteries. No AC power source is required
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…