Kettler Giro GT Upright Exercise Bike
The Kettler Giro GT Trainer exercise bike gives you a quality workout at a great value! Take control of your workout - bring a Kettler upright bike home.
When you ride in the comfort and convenience of your own home, you're not limited by the unpredictability of an outdoor terrain, the weather or traffic.
Cycling is also an excellent aerobic conditioner that helps to build strength, boost endurance, reduce stress and lose weight. KETTLER upright bikes offer all of these benefits without the user having to leaving the comfort and security of the indoors.
Net2Fitness.com is proud to offer quality exercise bikes from Kettler. Whatever the user's preference, KETTLER is the choice for quality, durable exercise bikes. We are an authorized Kettler dealer and we carry the complete exercise equipment line. If you don't see it listed, call us and we can get it for you.
See All Our Exercise Bikes
See All Kettler Fitness Equipment
- Programmable Upright Cycling Speed Trainer
- Informative blue back-lit LCD electronic computer display
- Displays: Total distance, Time, Speed, RPM, Energy consumption and Heart Rate
- 12 programs with adjustable intensity levels
- Graphic dot matrix hill profiles
- Heart Rate Control Programs automatically adjust resistance to maintain target rate
- Heart rate can be measured via the telemetric hand grip sensors, via the optional infrared ear clip sensor or via the optional Cardio Pulse Set
- Quick Start Feature-Simply begin pedaling
- Recovery feature for cardio-wellness index calculation
- Motor-controlled variable magnetic resistance system
- 32 resistance levels
- Rubber coated handlebars for durable and secure grip
- Handlebars with adjustable height and multiple grip positions
- 7 inch wide, contoured, thick padded saddle for maximum comfort
- Saddle height is adjustable with 11 positions as well as 3" of fore and aft adjustability
- Aggressive grip pedals with toe cages and heavy-duty crank arms keep feet securely in place
- Powder coated, high carbon, tubular steel frame
- The Q factor of the GIRO GT is 7.5 inches providing comfort and stability
- Super-heavy 40 pound flywheel delivers incredibly smooth operation
- Sealed Ball Bearings yield smooth performance that is maintenance-free
- No maintenance belt drive system
- Poly "V" drive belt yields silent operation
- Built-in floor levelers
- Transport casters make relocating simple
- Self-generating. No power source required
- Residential Warranty: 2 YEAR
- Weight Limit: 285 lbs
- Setup Length/Width/Height: 45 x 24 x 43 inches
This product is extremely heavy and it is shipped by large freight trucks.... lift gate service, inside delivery and/or set-up is not included. Extra charges apply for lift gate service, inside delivery and/or set-up. For assistance send us an email.
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…